How do I get a new water / sewer service?

Contact our Engineering Department to determine if the property is within the water or sewer district boundaries of Padre Dam Municipal Water Distrcit (PDMWD) or if an Annexation Procedure is required. Complete a Water/Sewer Service Application and submit it to Padre Dam with a site map showing lot area, buildings, irrigated area, designated open space, dedicated roadway easements and proposed location of water and/or sewer service. Also provide fire flow and building sprinkler requirements from the local fire department. The District will prepare a quote for the water and/or sewer service including installation fees, District capacity fees, and County Water Authority fees. All fees must be paid prior to scheduling the installation of the water or sewer lateral.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a new water / sewer service?
2. How do I obtain a construction meter?
3. What is the static pressure at my property?
4. How do I re-activate an existing water or sewer service?