Show All Answers
• From our website: www.padredam.org, click on My Account, then click on "New? Register Now".
• On the Customer Enrollment page, enter your account number and service address.
• Read and check the box to accept the Terms of Service, then click on "I Agree".
• Provide and confirm your email address, check the acknowledgement box, then click "Continue".
• Enter a Username and Password (Don't forget to write it down so you won't forget it).
• An activation email will then be sent to you. Upon receipt, click on the link 'Complete Enrollment' in the email to activate your online account. You may now log-in and view your bills.
***Enrollment in My Account means that you've committed to go paperless only. If you decide to also make payments through this program, your next step will be to create a Payment Profile***
No. When you enroll in My Account you will receive an email notice that your bill is available for online viewing. You will no longer receive paper bills by mail. However, you can always view/print current and past bill statements when you are logged into My Account. In order for Padre Dam to provide online billing services as a free service to customer, we are not able to offer both a mailed paper bill and an electronic bill.
The Authentication error means you have entered an incorrect Username and/or Password. You may want to try entering your information again. Remember your Username and Password are case sensitive, should be 7-30 characters long and include at least one number. So, if there is a capital letter or a number included in your password be sure you are entering it exactly as it should be. If you have forgotten your information, you may request a new password by clicking on the 'Forgot Username/Password' button. Your username and a temporary password will then be sent to the email address you have listed with My Account.
If your account was previously enrolled in My Account and then removed for any reason, such as to receive paper bills again, then you can no longer log in. The program will continue to provide a temporary password as requested but none of them will work. Once an account has been removed from the program the account is then locked out and no longer allowed to re-enroll or log in again. Alternate payment options are listed on the back of the bill or at www.padredam.org listed under Customer Service, Payment Options. If you began to enroll the account at some point but never completed the enrollment process you may also run into this issue. In this case, please contact Customer Service (619.258.4600) during normal business hours.
This may be a new balance. New balances are posted on the My Account site on either Wednesdays or Thursdays. New statements are not posted until Friday. To avoid a duplicate payment please be sure to check your "Payment History" to see if a payment has already been scheduled and/or call Customer Service at 619.258.4600 to check. Once payments have been made they can not be cancelled.
Sometimes an email provider may block an email from being received. We have found this to be especially true for email providers with aggressive spam filters. We suggest adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of approved senders or contacts list for your email address. This will increase the likelihood of successful delivery of your bills. Contact your email provider if you are not sure of how to add an approved sender to your contacts.
• Under the "Customer Service" heading - sub-heading "My Account" Log-in to your online account with your username and password
• Click on View Statements
• Select the statement you want to view from the list
• Click View
• You will need to be enrolled for our paperless billing option, My Account. Log-in.
• Click on AutoPay • Under "Action" select Sign Up
• Select the payment profile you want to link to the AutoPay. If there are no available options to chose from then that means you have NOT added any profiles yet. Simply Click on Add New.
• Review the terms and conditions and check both boxes in item 4.
• Click Sign Up
• AutoPay will begin with your next bill. You must make a one time payment for your current bill by clicking on "Pay Now" or "Make a Payment". Note: your bill will state "AutoPay - Do Not Pay" when AutoPay is in place on the account.
1) Non-sufficient funds (NSF) 2) Incorrect Bank account or Routing number 3) Incorrect Credit Card number or expiration date
***Please Note***If you are signed up for Autopay, you will need to cancel Autopay to break the existing link then set Autopay back up this time linking it to your new payment profile.
• Log-in to My Account • Click on Payment Profile • Select the profile you want to edit or remove • Click Edit or Remove • When editing a profile, make your changes and enter your password • Click Continue • You're changes have been completed
• Log-in to My Account.
• Click on Autopay.
• Under "Action" Click the Edit button.
• On the "Use Payment Profile" line, click the Add New button to add a new payment profile.
• Enter your New Bank Account or Credit Card information
• Click Continue
• Confirm the information is correct and click on Save (the Payment account has now been successfully added)
• Under "Use Payment Profile", use the drop down arrow to select the NEW payment profile you want to link to AutoPay
• Click Save Changes and Continue
• You will now see a new screen showing the summary of your changes and a message : "AutoPay Updated!"
• Your changes/additions are now saved
IF you don't need to add a new profile and simply want to link the AutoPay to a payment profile that is already listed in your Payment Profiles, then use the following instructions:
• Under Action click the Edit button
• Under "Use Payment Profile", use the drop down arrow to select the payment profile you want to link to AutoPay
• You will now see a new screen showing the summary of your changes and a message: "AutoPay Updated!"
• Your changes are now saved